Skip To Main Content

Hong Kong Residents

If you are a tax paying resident in Hong Kong, we have established a facility with Chapel & York Hong Kong Foundation, whereby you can make tax efficient cross border donations to Dulwich College, thereby benefiting directly from the tax advantages provided for in the legislation of your country of residence.

To make a donation, please visit the Chapel & York Hong Kong Foundation website and choose Dulwich College from their drop down of projects. 

Please contact the Development team if you have any queries about making a gift from Hong Kong on 0208 299 5335, or by emailing 

Discover More