- What is the Annual Fund?
- Why should I give to the College when I pay full tuition for my child(ren)?
- Why doesn’t the College simply increase fees?
- Will a small gift really make a difference?
- What does unrestricted mean?
- Why should I give to Dulwich College when there are so many other pressing needs in the world?
- How can I help?
The Annual Fund is an essential resource that provides revenue to support projects and programmes not covered by tuition. The generosity of past donors and income from our international schools provides necessary income for the College, however this income is fully committed to current operational costs.
Unrestricted gifts give the College the flexibility to use the funds as they see fit. Unrestricted gifts allow the College to address any unforeseen issues that may affect the quality of a Dulwich education.
Gifts to the Dulwich College Annual Fund may go to:
- Acquire and improve classroom equipment
- Enhance pupil life
- Make improvements to facilities
- Bring guest lecturers to the College
- Expand Bursary Provision
We understand there are other charities that address serious issues such as hunger, homelessness, and medical research. While Dulwich College may not address these issues directly, we are providing a quality education to boys who may well find the solutions to society’s most pressing matters. We hope you will consider adding the College to the list of worthy causes you support.