Scholarships for sport are awarded at entry to the Middle School (Year 9) and Upper School (Year 12) to boys who demonstrate suitable athletic ability, skill, determination, enthusiasm and the potential to become elite athletes in their chosen sports. They must also pass the relevant entrance examinations. Boys who are awarded a sport scholarship are expected to:
- Contribute fully to the sporting and general life of the College.
- Lead by example, acting as role models for their peers and as ambassadors for the College.
- Participate in the High Performance Programme.
- Maintain high standards of conduct in training and competition, and in College life.
- Be committed to contribute to sport for three terms, including any periods of study leave.