Blew House in its current incarnation was built in 1934 and from 1979 has become solely occupied by Senior Boarders. In 2000 Blew House was rebuilt on the inside and the resplendent single study rooms with en-suite facilities are now enjoyed by 40 boarders. At this time the two Senior Houses were also joined together and whilst this brings with it many advantages, the competition between the Houses remains as strong as ever. A strong sense of community in a purposeful yet relaxed environment, we hope that Blew House will be a home, away from home.
Mr Alastair Henderson
“The senior boarding houses are friendly but purposeful. We are an international community in which the individual flourishes in an ordered atmosphere of mutual respect, tolerance and integrity.”