Late coach stops are flexible and the lists below are a guide. Drivers are able to stop anywhere along the route providing there is a safe place to pull over. Please click onto the links for route details.
All late coaches leave Dulwich College South Gravel at approximately 5.50pm, with shuttles for JAGS and Alleyn's students to Dulwich College for the late coaches leaving from Alleyn's Townley Road at 5.35pm. DPL students are ferried into the College by shuttle bus at 5.30pm. JAGS and Alleyn's students should take any one of the two coaches departing Alleyn's at 5.35pm to bring them round to Dulwich College from where they can transfer to their late route.
- BLACKHEATH Late Route - Lewisham, Blackheath, Greenwich, Rotherhithe - serves all schools
- BOROUGH Late Route - Clapham, Kennington, Lambeth, Borough - serves all schools
- CANARY WHARF Late Route - Surrey Quays / Bermondsey / Shad Thames / Canary Wharf - serves all schools
- CHELSEA Late Route - Clapham, Battersea, Chelsea, Fulham - serves all schools
- KENSINGTON Late Route - Brixton, Victoria, Chelsea, Kensington, Notting Hill Gate, Bayswater - serves all schools
- ORPINGTON Late Route - Sydenham, Penge, Beckenham, Bromley - serves all schools
- PUTNEY Late Route - Clapham, Wandsworth, Putney - serves all schools
- WANDSWORTH Late Route - Clapham, Balham, Tooting, Wandsworth - serves all schools
- WIMBLEDON Late Route - Upper Norwood, Streatham, Mitcham, Raynes Park, Wimbledon - serves all schools
- SUTTON Late Route - Anerley, South Croydon, Purley, Sutton - serves all schools