City Heights E-ACT Academy
City Heights E-ACT Academy in Tulse Hill opened in September 2013.
We act as an educational partner to the Academy, providing support for its educational work and establishing links and activities that benefit both. The overarching aim of this partnership is to tackle disadvantage by nurturing the aspirations of every student and drive meaningful improvements across teaching and defined academic areas. The campuses are just two kilometres apart which supports regular interactions between staff and students.
Some of the ways we are developing our partnership:
- Broadening experience and raising aspirations of students from both schools
- Sharing expertise and improving educational outcomes, particularly those Gifted and Talented
- Providing Career Professional Development for staff
- Maximising the use of school resources to enhance the learning experience
- Promoting an understanding of the partnership amongst parents and within the local community
Maths and Sport
These short Maths and Sport film featuring City Heights E-ACT and Dulwich College pupils illustrate how valuable and meaningful our genuinely mutual collaboration is for both partners.
Dulwich Year 13 mathematicians mentor gifted and talented City Heights E-ACT Academy Year 7 and Year 8 pupils
City Heights E-ACT Academy and Dulwich have aligned their Year 7 PE timetables to share facilities and expertise
Abel, Year 11
To learn more about our partnership with City Heights E-ACT Academy contact:
Dr Cameron Pyke
Deputy Master External