City Heights E-ACT Academy
City Heights E-ACT Academy in Tulse Hill opened in September 2013.
We act as an educational partner to the Academy, providing support for its educational work and establishing links and activities that benefit both. The campuses are just two kilometres apart which supports regular interactions between staff and students.
Some of the ways we are developing our partnership:
- Developing Teaching, Learning and Curriculum
- Providing CPD (Career Professional Development)
- Academic and Co-Curricular Enrichment
- Developing Advice for Careers and Higher Education
- Establishing Inter-Student Events
- Providing Skilled Personnel
To learn more about our partnership with City Heights E-ACT Academy contact:
Dr Cameron Pyke
Deputy Master External