The Nearly New Shop
The Friends of Dulwich College Nearly New Shop (NNS), is the perfect place to find all kinds of uniform basics, from shoes and trainers to blazers, trousers and current sports kit. The NNS is a proper shop, with the stock displayed on rails, and first time visitors are often surprised at how easy it is to browse and find a bargain.
The NNS serves a dual purpose for DUCKS and College parents. Firstly and most importantly, is a way to BUY spare items of uniform and kit at a reasonable price on the 3 or so times a month the shop is open. Secondly, it offers a chance to RECYCLE those outgrown uniform items which clutter up your cupboards. Stock is made up of donated items and unnamed lost property items which remain unclaimed after four weeks.
Everything in the NNS is sold “as seen”. New stock is always needed. Please click on the links on the right for information on donating and volunteering.
The operation of the NNS in current circumstances will be kept under review and dates may be subject to change or cancellation in accordance with the College’s Covid-19 Secure requirements
Michaelmas Term 2021
- Saturday 11 September: 9.30am-12.30pm
- Further opening times to follow
A number of restrictions and protocols have to be in place to conform with Covid-Safe requirements, please observe the following guidelines:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and wear a face covering if possible
- Refunds or exchanges are not possible
- Please note most of the PE and Sports kit available to sell is the old style Kukri branded kit. This can be worn until the end of this academic year (Summer Term 2022)
- Donations can be dropped off at the NNS when it is open or deposited in the box outside the Comm labelled “Nearly New Shop Donations". Please note that we no longer accept 50/50 donations.
Mrs A Spence
Mrs V Castaldi
Mr Larry Shearer
Mr Michel Dembinski
Mrs Francesca Rangoni