1. Read the Terms and Conditions of Membership.
2. Decide which category of membership you require then download and complete the Membership Application Form.
3. Download and complete the Direct Debit Mandate. If you need help with this, complete it when you visit the Club.
4. Visit Sports Club Reception with your completed forms. You will need to pay the Joining Fee (if applicable) plus a pro-rata subscription covering the period between your joining date and your first DD payment.
5. We will take a digital photo of all over 12s for your membership swipe cards. (Under 13s do not need a card as they are not permitted to use the facilities unsupervised).
6. You will be issued with the following:
* Your membership swipe card(s)
* Information on opening times, exercise classes etc. (These are also available on this website)
* A welcome letter and receipt for your payment including your new membership number
7. If you wish to use the Fitness Suite and/or Weights Room you will need to complete a one-hour induction. You may book this free-of-charge when you join.
8. If you wish to make use of the online court booking system (for Squash, Tennis, Badminton etc) you will need to register separately and collect your password.
9. If you wish to benefit from unlimited access to exercise classes you will need to register separately for Class Pass membership.
Lockers are available on a day use or rental basis. We strongly recommend that you make use of this facility and avoid leaving any valuables unattended.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!